Insider Beauty Korean Beauty Haul! CLIO, Missha, Goodal and more!

Saturday, September 5, 2015

Hi guys. So I promise, I'm trying to be better about updating this blog. It's really difficult considering I run everything by myself and I'm planning my trip for Korea (I leave later this month!). Anyways, enough excuses. Here's the follow up post for the haul that I did from Insider Beauty.
Disclaimer: I was sent all these products from InsiderBeauty to review, but they're not paying me to review them. As always, you guys are very important to me so my reviews are always honest!

Let's get to the breakdown of the haul...
Missha Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Sleeping Mask
I've said this a thousand times, but I love the idea of my skincare working overtime in my sleep. Who doesn't love the idea of waking up with amazing skin? This was sent to me as a recommendation from InsiderBeauty and we'll see if this lives up to the hype! It's part of Missha's super popular "Super Aqua" line and it also has snail filtrate in it so we'll see!
 Primera Peeling Facial Mild Broccoli Sprout Peeling Gel
I've been trying to test out of bunch of peeling gels for you guys so I can recommend some so this is definitely a contender. Don't worry about the broccoli sprout idea though! It smells very nice :)
 Leaders Insolution Moisturizing Recovery Mask
I've actually tried these masks before these two were sent to me and I can say that I already really like them! They're gel masks, so they hold hydration longer that standard sheet masks. Also, if you've never used these before, be sure to remove the film from BOTH sides. I did know this the first time I used it and accidentally left one film on and couldn't figure out why it was so stiff.lol.
Leaders Insolution Baby Soft Hand Mask
I can't wait to try these! I've never tried hand masks and have always been fascinated by them since I suffer from perpetually dry skin from my obsessive hand-washing.
 Peri's Tint Crayon in #04 Fruity Love
This color is so nice for the summer! It's such a lovely pink color and the formula is actually nice and moisturizing as well. I love this because my lips are forever dry :(
 Banila Co. Clean it Zero Cleansing Balm
This is a holy grail item for me. This is the BEST makeup remover I've ever used. My mom even loves this stuff and when we visit Korea at the end of this month, we'll probably buy, like, 20 tubs.
 The texture is so smooth and just emulsifies as soon as it touches your skin. I actually ENJOY removing my makeup when I use this!
 Goodal Mild Protect Watery Sun Cream 30 SPF
Goodal is a brand I've never tried and they focus on "fermented beauty". I don't know what to think about this because it's intimidating thinking I'm putting rotten things on my face... but considering I've tried scarier things (ahem, snail slime anyone?) I'm actually ready to try this! Plus, I can always use sunscreens :) 
 CLIO Kill Black Pen Liner and Gelpresso Waterproof Shadow in "Bottoms Up"
These are the gems of this haul! Last but not least, I'd like to present to you these beauties from CLIO! I'm really starting to LOVE CLIO products and think I'll buy a bunch of stuff from the while I'm in Korea. These both last all day are glide right onto my eyelids... just like they were meant to be there :)
Want to see how the liner performs and a formal review! Check out my video on it!
Anyways guys, I hope you enjoyed this haul! I've been doing a lot of haul posts lately, but fear not, I'll be back to posting other things soon!

xoxo,
Morgan

PS. Just wanted to say I LOVE you guys :)