Korean Beauty Haul from Peach and Lily! Cremorlab, Mizon, and Aromatica

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Hi there :) SO as a beauty blogger, I get sent products to try and was excited when Peach and Lily reached out to me and asked if I'd like to try some of products from their website! Of course, I was like YES. It's a win-win because not only do I get more products to review and show you guys, but I also get to interact with the people at the website, which helps me get a feel for whether I'd recommend their website to you guys!

Anyways...

Let's get to the breakdown...

Peach and Lily is actually a really interesting website. As I scrolled through the pages, I noticed that most, if not all, of their products are from high-quality brands that prioritize natural and effective ingredients. They also have a page on their website that describes the process of selecting products for their shop... which shows how much effort, detail, and consideration goes into the products. You should definitely check the page out for yourself! I'd also like to mention how easy their site is to navigate and their shipping was extremely fast!

Cremorlab Refreshing Cleansing Gel Oil
I've been wanting to try out a bunch of different oil/balm cleansers because I wanted to do a comparison video for you guys. I've heard of this brand before, but haven't gotten the opportunity to try anything from them until now! But how beautiful is this bottle? It looks so glamorous!!

Cremorlab Herb Tea Blemish Minus Calming Mask
Ah! I don't even want to open it! It looks so nice :) Excited to try some nicer sheets masks. I use sheets masks 2-3 times a week so I'm always open to try some more! Plus, this one looks fancccyyy!

 Mizon Special Care Apple Smoothie Peeling Gel
I wanted to do the same thing I'm planning with the cleansing oils/balms, so I've been gathering some peeling gels to do a comparison review for you guys! They're really fun to use and I love Mizon products, so this should be interesting!

Aromatica Rose Absolute First Serum
I'm starting to really like rose products.. the smell is just so refreshing! This product seemed really unique to me, and I can't wait to see if this works well. It's designed for dry and aging skin, so my skin will probably love it since it's SO dry!

Hope you enjoyed my Korean Beauty Haul from Peach and Lily :) I can't wait to put these items to the test!

xoxo,
Morgan