[Announcement] 2 Weeks Straight of Korean Beauty, Makeup, and Skincare Reviews!

Friday, January 9, 2015

That's right, you read the title correctly! Like I mentioned in my post about my New Year's Resolutions, I am going to be better about adding more posts, mainly Korean product reviews, to my website. Afterall, that's really what this website is supposed to be dedicated to! Haha. So I just wanted to make this post to let you all know that starting Monday, January 12, 2015 to January 26, 2015, I'll be posting a new product review everyday! Yes, EVERYDAY! So don't forget to put your email in that little subscribe box on the right or follow my Google Plus page to be updated on when I add a new post. And while you're at it, don't forget to check out The Beauty Breakdown Channel as well!

SO enjoy :)



xoxo, Morgan