It's a New Year, Which Means New Resolutions of Course!

Friday, January 9, 2015

Hi guys! So I'm a little sad that I've been so bad with updating my website! Hey, it's hard when I've been so busy doing an everyday video series on The Beauty Breakdown plus the holidays! Anyways, no excuses! So this is my new plan for this website and my channel!

I explain a little bit more in this video!



Anyways, here's the gist of it!

Out with the old, in with the new...
I got a new start with my makeup/skincare collection by finally going through it, and throwing away/giving away products that I don't like, use, or that are just plain old. I utilized the back-to-mac program and redeemed some new goodies with old products and now I have room for new products (woooooo!)
Makeup items I'm giving away/donating

Whoa baby! Look at all that trash. haha 

So yes, expect a major Korean makeup/skincare haul in the next couple weeks! (Be sure to subscribe to both this website, my youtube channel, and social media accounts to be updated on when I get my package!)

My personal New Year's Resolutions
As I mentioned in the video.. I am the QUEEN of starting projects and then never finishing them. So for 2015, I plan on being better about finishing what I start. (I already finished that quilt from the video. hehe)

My New Year's Resolutions for The Beauty Breakdown Channel
I NEED to finish my Korean vlogs. So yes, those will be coming soon! Plus, I have a couple other series like "WTF Beauty" that I want to finish. By the way, the "WTF" literally stands for "What The F." Because Korea/Asian beauty companies tend to crank out products that make my wonder what they were thinking.

My New Year's Resolutions for The Beauty Breakdown Website
MORE PRODUCT REVIEWS. I know, I'm so bad at putting them up! But I have SO many Korean products that are worth reviewing that I'm sure you'd like to read about! So stayed tuned for that.

Anywho... those are my New Year's Resolutions and my thoughts in general :)

xoxo, Morgan