PONY x Memebox Shine Easy Glam 3 Collection Haul and Review

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

I was so excited when I checked my mailbox and saw these little beauties! It's the PONY x Memebox Shine Easy Glam 3 Collection! I can't wait to share these products with you so you can get an idea of how the collection is and see if you'd be interested in picking them up for yourself!

*Disclaimer: I was sent these products to review, but all opinions are my own! I wouldn't recommend anything I didn't like :) *

Let's check out the breakdown of the collection! 

This collection comes packaged in these very "Spring-inspired" boxes. I'm pleasantly surprised by the quality of the packaging because these boxes are actually really nice! I almost want to keep them and not throw them away! haha. Right off the bat, I can tell that Memebox really made the effort to create a high-quality collection. Instead of just using Pony's name to create all the hype for this collection, they actually took the extra time to create products that are very nicely packaging and high-quality! So far so good! 

Now, let's take a look at the eyeshadow quad! I received the Eyeshadow Quad in #01 Brown Bloom.
These eyeshadows are awesome! They're nice and smooth and apply really nicely! Plus, they're super glittery! 
I like this eyeshadow quad in particular because I feel like it's an overall great palette for everyone! You can create a very natural look using these shadows, or create a more glamourous look because they're SO sparkly! Plus, don't you love this packaging?! Yes, the palette does get easily smudged with your fingertips, but I still love how pretty and classy the gold and white looks!

Let's move onto the Pony Blossom Lipsticks! I received all 4 lipsticks and again, the packaging is amazing.
Going from left to right, the lipstick names are #01 Rose Garden, #02 Spring Romance, #03 Orange Dahlia, and #04 Blooming Love. All of these lipsticks are very pigmented and apply super smoothly! Love that these lipsticks are vey comfortable to wear and somewhat moisturizing! They don't dry out my lips and again, I love the packaging! Plus, I love the colors because you don't normally see a lot of Asian brands making darker colors. I'm slightly obsessed with burgundy colors on my lips, so it's nice that there's actually a deep, dark red color!

Swatches coming soon :) 

Hope this review/haul was helpful for those of you who are looking for more information about the collection! Let me know if you end up buying any of these products and which ones you like! 

xoxo, 
Morgan