BIG Korean Beauty Haul Part 1 ♥ Etude House, Tony Moly, and MORE! 큰 한국 비우티 하울 팔트1

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

So if you read my post about my New Year's Resolutions, you'd know that I ended up throwing or giving a lot of my makeup away because it was either too old or I just didn't use it enough to keep it. I just remember thinking while I was going through some of my stuff, "wow, I've had this for a couple years now!". It's really bad to keep makeup past it's expiration date or use old nasty makeup so I just did a big clean out and allowed myself to splurge a little to replace some of the stuff I threw away :) So here's a big haul I did from BeautyNetKorea, which I split in two parts because it was so massive!!! Part 2 is here when you're ready :) haha 





Now if you're familiar with my blog, you know I love PICTURE heavy posts :) So if you enjoy reading hauls more than you do watching them (or you like BOTH!) here's my haul in blog form!

Let's breakdown my Big Korean Haul! :)

BeautyNetKorea was very generous with they're samples! I got a lot more than I actually pictured, but figured you got the point! haha. Most of the samples were from Tony Moly! I got a ton of the I'm Real Lemon and Seaweed Aqua Moisture Lotions, the Intense Care Dual Effect Sleeping Pack, and some eye/face packs! They also included deluxe samples from Banila Co and Secret Key.

How cute are these samples?! :) 

I bought the Etude House Beauty Shot Face Blur because I was really interested in seeing how it worked. Well, spoiler alert, I LOVE it and have already done a First Impressions on it and a Review! This stuff literally makes your skin look photoshopped!

I'm such a sucker for this quirky packaging! Plus, I love sleeping packs, so I bought this Banana Sleeping Pack from Tony Moly. This was something I was also super curious about, so I have tried it and already reviewed it

I LOVE spot patches for acne so I got a box from Lioele. I've never tried the A.C. Control Spot Patches and they were the cheapest ones on the site so I'm going to give them a go! This box has 5 sheets in it!

I ended up throwing all my eyeliners away so I bought two of the Etude House Drawing Show Creamy Liner Gel Eyeliners in Black. One is for my mom! 

I appreciate the fact that this eyeliner also comes with a convenient and compact brush! 

 I'm always on the lookout for new BB creams and this Holika Holika Sweet Cotton Pore Cover BB Cream is so cute! I haven't seen any reviews on it so I wanted to try it out myself! 


This is a new product from The Saem and it's they're Eco Soul Kiss Button Lips Matte in the shade Bitter Chocolate. I don't have too many matte lip colors and I thought this would be nice. 

My lips are forever chapped. I'm going to try Tony Moly's Prestige Snail Lip Treatment to see if it helps. I love snail products and thought this could cure my dry lips! 

I've heard so many amazing things about Innisfree's No Sebum Mineral Powder so I wanted to try this version, which is their Pink-Beam Mineral Powder. It looked really pretty on the website!

Well that's it for Part 1 of my Haul! And I just posted the second part!  :) Feel free to ask questions or request reviews on these products! Hope everyone is doing well! 

xoxo, Morgan