[HAUL] Asian Beauty Products + MASSIVE Laneige Haul

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Preview alert! So later today, I'll be releasing my haul from Singapore! (One of the benefits of following my blog... seeing things earlier than everyone else :D )While I was there, I picked up some Asia exclusives, Japanese beauty products, and a BUNCH of stuff from Laneige. I was looking for Singaporean beauty products, but I guess for the most part, they import a lot of their beauty. I took the opportunity, however, to look at some Asia exclusive products and pick up some other things because it's a little cheaper while I'm in Asia versus buying it overseas. Anyways, I'm talking to much so let's get into the haul :)

Let's get to the breakdown...
Laneige Beauty Products
Ok first let me say I did get all my Laneige products given to me. Laneige was a big sponsor of the Clozette Style Party, so they supplied me with all these goodies! Thank you so much :) Also, if you want more info on some of these products, let me know! For the most part, this is going to be a very pic-heavy post. Also, watch the video to get more of my thoughts on the products and the actual shade names. This post is for getting a closer look of the products :) 
Laneige Skincare
From left to right: Water Bank Moisture Cream, Water Bank Eye Gel, Water Bank Mineral Mist, and Water Bank Essence_EX
 From left to right: Clear C Advanced Effector, Multiberry Yogurt Repair Pack, Lip Sleeping Pack, Foam Cleanser Moisture_EX 
 From left to right: White Plus Review Original Essence_EX, Water Science Mist Sparkling Water, Perfect Pore Cleansing Oil, Firming Sleeping Pack 
 From left to right: Regenerating Sheet Mask, Capsule Sleeping Pack 
 Sun Block Sensitive SPF 30 PA ++
 From left to right: Collagen Supplemental Drinks, White Plus Renew Sample Kit 
Laneige Point Makeup Products
Two-Tone Shadow Bars (shades listed in the video)
 Two tone lip bars
 Whitening, Anti-Aging and Pore Control Cushions 
 From left to right: Intense Lip Gel, Lip Tint Gel
 From left to right: Vibrating Pro Brush, String Longlash Mascara, Water Cushion Conceale, Brush Pact, and Cushion Highlighter
 From left to right: Eyeshadow quad and Blush
 Japanese Beauty and Asia Exclusives 
 These are what I consider Asia exclusives because I can't find these in the United States (well, they're a different version). From left to right: Maybelline White Superfresh UV Whitening Long-Lasting Two Way Cake and Super BB Super Cover Cream 
 Kiss Me Heroine Liquid Liner and Tube Mascara
L'areal Cushion Glow Blush in Pink Fantasia and Sunkissed Coral
 Japanese Sunscreen
When I had a layover at the Hong Kong airport, I popped into the drugstore and picked up these sunscreens! I hear Japanese sunscreens are the best, so I wanted to pick some up to try :) 
From left to right: Biore UV Perfect Spray, Biore UV Perfect Sun Milk, Biore UV Aqua Rich Whitening Sunscreen, and Sunplay 130 SPF Sunscreen
 Alright guys, so that's my Beauty Haul from Singapore :) I hope you guys enjoyed and like I said above, check out the video if you want more info like my thoughts or shade names! Wishing you the best!

xoxo, 
Morgan