Jini Beauty Korean Beauty February Subscription Box Service Review

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Hello gems :) Today I'll be reviewing a beauty box subscription service called Jini Beauty. They sent me one of their boxes so I could check out the products, service and give you my overall impression of them. The biggest thing that makes them different from other Korean Beauty Box subscription services is they curate boxes for different skin types. So you can choose a box based on whether you have dry/mature, normal/combination, oily/acne, and sensitive/trouble. Neat right? Every month, you'll receive 1-2 full sized produces and 3-5 deluxe samples. Anways...
Let's get on to the breakdown...

Packaging...
Everything I got in my box was packaged very nicely. It came in a sturdy box and had a bunch of crate paper cushioning all the products. It also came with a card that had all the products listed and some other facts. 
 Products...
I got the box for Dry/Mature skin. Inside there was a 
-Sulwhasoo Overnight Vitalizing Mask
-Illi Ginseng Firming Mask
-Missha Time Revolution Night Repair New Science Activator Ampoule
-Etude House Moistfull Collagen Cream
-IOPE Super Vital Cream Bio Intensive
-Tony Moly Delight Tony Tint in 02 Red 
Pricing and Shipping...
These boxes are $24.95 a month. If you subscribe for 3 months, you get a 5% discount. For a 6 month subscription, you get 8% off. For a 12 month subscription, you get a 10% discount.  As for shipping, they only ship in the United States right now!

My thoughts...
When I opened this, I was kind of confused because I couldn't figure out which product was supposed to be the full-sized product since they all seemed like deluxe samples. I ended up emailing the company and I was informed that the sheet mask was considered the full sized products. I was a little surprised because in my head, I don't feel like a sheet mask is considered a full sized product? I don't know if I'm the only one who feels this way so it could just be me!! I'm assuming this is because there's a Sulwhasoo deluxe sample in this box. Its a VERY generous size and would probably last a while. I looked up how much the full size retails for and it's around $50. I couldn't find how many oz the sample in the box was, so I can't breakdown how much the sample is worth. This whole topic is subjective though so you'll have to judge for yourself whether you think it's worth it or not :) 

If you want to see what was in the other boxes, check out their blog post. I saw the full-sized products in the other boxes and they seem fairly reasonable! :) 
Anyways guys, that's my review of this Korean Beauty box. I always love Korean Beauty subscription services and think it's a great way to try products that you might not have gotten for yourself. Plus, it's like Christmas every month :D

xoxo,
Morgan