♥ Natural Makeup Tutorial for Glasses ♥

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Hey Four Eyes! Just kidding :) haha. But really I am definitely blind when I don't have my glasses on or my contact lenses in. Because of this, I've had to perfect the art of applying makeup for when I'm forced to wear my glasses. In this week's video, I show you exactly how I apply my makeup when I'm wearing my frames!

 

Let's look at the products I used in this makeup tutorial for glasses :)

the beauty breakdown thebeautybreakdown morgansbbd natural makeup tutorial for glasses black frames brown frames

The primer I used was the NYX HD high definition primer. After, I put MAC's "Let's Skate" Paint Pot all over my eyelid. For my mascara, I used the Neutrogena Healthy Volume Mascara and the for my eyeliners I used Urban Decay's 24/7 Eyeliner in "Yayo" and Almay's liquid liner. 
the beauty breakdown thebeautybreakdown morgansbbd natural makeup tutorial for glasses black frames brown frames
These are the eyeshadows I used! I used a matte medium brown, a shimmery grayish brown color, and a shimmery light pink color :) 
the beauty breakdown thebeautybreakdown morgansbbd natural makeup tutorial for glasses black frames brown frames

For my eyebrows, I used the ELF eyebrow kit in "medium" and this random concealer palette I have (I don't know what brand it is. lol) 
the beauty breakdown thebeautybreakdown morgansbbd natural makeup tutorial for glasses black frames brown frames
Here's the foundation I used! I used the Neutrogena Mineral Sheer Powder Foundation, the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in "medium", and a kabuki brush.  
the beauty breakdown thebeautybreakdown morgansbbd natural makeup tutorial for glasses black frames brown frames

For my bronzer and blush I used the Physician's Formula Ph Matchmaker bronzer and the MAC blush in "Blush Baby" 
the beauty breakdown thebeautybreakdown morgansbbd natural makeup tutorial for glasses black frames brown frames

Finally, for my lips I used the Revlon Colorburst Laquer Balm in "Coquette".
the beauty breakdown thebeautybreakdown morgansbbd natural makeup tutorial for glasses black frames brown frames

Well there's the finished look! Hope you guys enjoyed and let me know what you think of the tutorial :)


xoxo, Morgan