Kara Pandora Look ♥ Gyuri K-POP Inspired Korean Makeup Tutorial ♥ 구하라

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Hope your week is going well! Here's my video tutorial on how to recreate the look Park Gyuri from Kara wore in the music video "Pandora"! It's a simple look that focuses on heavy, edgy eyeliner. What I really love about this look is that it really opens up the eye and makes it look bigger, without the obvious use of fake eyelashes or a heavy under eye highlight. Be sure to subscribe so you'll be updated on my next K-Pop or Korean Beauty video! I'll be making a lot more videos :)   


the beauty breakdown kara pandora park gyuri makeup tutorial korea korean beauty

Don't forget to check out the other videos/posts related to Korean Makeup Trends! I'll show you how to get Korean Style Straight Eyebrows like another popular K-POP group (2NE1) and how to get a Korean Style Gradient Lip!
xoxo, Morgan