[Review] Revlon Colorburst Laquer/Matte Balm Review

Friday, March 14, 2014

Happy Friday! Today, I'm going to talk a little bit about the Revlon Colorburst Laquer/Matte Balms! These are the colors I have!
Revlon Colorburst Laquer Matte Balm Shameless Flirtatious Coquette
 (From left to right) Shameless, Flirtatious, Coquette
Revlon Colorburst Laquer Matte Balm Swatch Coquette Flirtatious Shameless
(From left to right) Coquette, Flirtatious, Shameless

Coquette: A nice, bright pink. It does have some light silver glitter to it. I like to wear this color when I'm not wearing a ton of makeup, but want a little pink to my lips. 

Flirtatious: A beautiful and wearable red. I LOVE this color. Right now, it is my go-to red. It has some shimmer-y glitter to it as well. If you're afraid of wearing red, I'd definitely recommend trying this one! It gives you a nice, red lip without being too dramatic. 

Shameless: This color is UH-MAZING. I had to drive to three different CVS stores to track this color down! It's a TRUE purple color. The swatch shown above is exactly how it comes off on the lips. This color is definitely for girls who are not afraid to rock a bold lip. I'm looking forward to doing a look with color soon!

Conclusion: I really enjoy these laquers/balm. They wear very nicely and they are very true to color. The packaging is convenient and they have a nice minty smell to them...very refreshing!

But Morgan...is it worth the money?

The Beauty Breakdown Morgan Yes! I LOVE these lipsticks! I feel like they are so unique and great for both girls who are new to wearing lipstick and the seasoned lipstick wearer. And at around 6-7 dollars, you get a great product that will last you a while!