As I mentioned in my video review, I had a heck of a time tracking one of these down! I checked Ulta, Target, CVS, Walgreens, AND Rite Aid. Finally, I found it at...Walmart! You read that right! Walmart. Not to take anything away from Walmart, because I love Walmart, but I usually find newly released makeup at drugstores like CVS or Walgreens! Although I will say, they were HEAVILY picked over :/ So I ended up buying a cool-toned foundation, even though I'm warm or at least neutral. I'll write more on that soon but I was just happy that I found one in the first place!
Let's get to the breakdown...
Packaging
Like I mentioned above, cushions are designed to be very travel-friendly, or purse-friendly, and easy to use. You simply use the sponge to pat the foundation on your skin. Cushions are meant to blend in like a dream, which this one does!
Shade
The shade I have is C23. C stands for cool-toned and there are 2 other tones that L'oreal offers; N for Neutral and W for Warm. I should've gotten warm or at least neutral but actually the cool doesn't look too terrible on my skin. This is one of the big points for this L'oreal cushion; the shade selection! There is such a wide range, which is saying a lot considering most brands that offer cushions only have 3-5 shades at most!
Blendability
This cushion is super blendable. I love how it applies on the skin.
Finish
Like the name implies, this is a very dewy looking foundation. This looks great on my dry skin and makes my face look so healthy!
Lasting Ability
This lasts a fairly long time actually. I do find I need to touch this up throughout the day (which is what makes the being purse-friendly awesome) but it wasn't too terrible. It will also last longer if you use a primer or set it with a powder like any other foundation!
Coverage
The coverage of this foundation is light-medium. It does offer some coverage but I still prefer to use a concealer with it.
Overall:
Packaging: ****
Shade: *****
Blendability: ***
Blendability: ***
Finish: ***
Lasting-Ability: ****
Coverage: ***
Overall: ****
No comments :
Post a Comment