Let's look at the products I used in this makeup tutorial for glasses :)
The primer I used was the NYX HD high definition primer. After, I put MAC's "Let's Skate" Paint Pot all over my eyelid. For my mascara, I used the Neutrogena Healthy Volume Mascara and the for my eyeliners I used Urban Decay's 24/7 Eyeliner in "Yayo" and Almay's liquid liner.
These are the eyeshadows I used! I used a matte medium brown, a shimmery grayish brown color, and a shimmery light pink color :)
For my eyebrows, I used the ELF eyebrow kit in "medium" and this random concealer palette I have (I don't know what brand it is. lol)
Here's the foundation I used! I used the Neutrogena Mineral Sheer Powder Foundation, the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in "medium", and a kabuki brush.
For my bronzer and blush I used the Physician's Formula Ph Matchmaker bronzer and the MAC blush in "Blush Baby"
Finally, for my lips I used the Revlon Colorburst Laquer Balm in "Coquette".
Well there's the finished look! Hope you guys enjoyed and let me know what you think of the tutorial :)
xoxo, Morgan

No comments :
Post a Comment